Terms & Conditions
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Storm Marine Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information on the Web, we may transfer that Information within Storm Marine with the sole intention of delivering you the product you have purchased.
Limitation of liabilitySandstorm is not responsible for any infections, contaminations, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, errors, omissions, interruptions, or defects arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the material provided and/or contained on this site.
In no event shall Sandstorm be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to loss of use, loss profits, or loss of data, whether in an action under theories of contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way in connection with the use of or inability to use the information or materials on, or accessed through, the Sandstorm Web Site.
Notwithstanding the above, in no event shall Sandstorm's total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amounts paid to Sandstorm by you in connection with the transaction claimed by you to give rise to your claim.
Customer supportSandstorm is committed to providing all of our customers with a positive experience.
We aim to provide the best possible user experience by putting the interests of our customers and users first. It is only through excellent experiences that customers and visitors will come back and spread the word about us among their friends and colleagues.
We want to be known as a company that:
- Provides a secure, easy-to-use online product complimented by simple service solutions.
- Responds to suggestions to improve our offices, website and services.
- Is solution-oriented and works with our customers to address and solve problems.
- Sets an example for fantastic customer service.
- Is courteous and professional at all times.
- Is consistent in our responses and the information we provide.
- Listens to our customers and takes all issues seriously.
- Apologises where appropriate and can acknowledge when we have made a mistake.
- Responds to every email we receive as soon as possible, providing assistance wherever we can.
- Always asks 'can I help with anything else?'
- Delivers on our promises.
- Has integrity.
- Fixes every problem as it occurs and attempts to find a solution to stop the problem occurring again in the future.
- Courteous, professional and enthusiastic staff who will greet you in a friendly way and identify themselves by their first name.
- Staff with the knowledge to appropriately handle your enquiries and make suitable recommendations, or to be able to refer you to someone who can.
- A solution-oriented focus when dealing with your questions and a commitment to working with you.
- Confidentiality and respect for your privacy.
- All emails and phone calls will receive a prompt response in line with our standards.
- Clear and accurate information, and easy to use services.